Thursday, October 16, 2008

What is the worst thing a parent can do to their child?

I feel like the worst thing you could do to your child is not love them.I feel that way because without love you have nothing. A child needs to feel love from his or her parents.They need to feel like they have someone in their corner.Talking to them and spending time with them is a sign of showing them love.I feel if you not gone love your child then what is the point of having the child. Thats why kids start to be bad. I feel like parents dont have a choice if they want to love their child or not. When you dont love your child you tend to not care about what they do.You dont have any concerns about your child.

2 comments:

Creactions made by Flo said...

I agree with you on that without love and compassion a child has nothing and I like the choice of words you used for this entry....

South Side Diva said...

I understand where u comin from with this i agree that is one of the worst things that u can do to a child. i like how expressive you was in this paragraph.