Friday, November 14, 2008

Drama in the morning from when I wake up to first period!

In the morning I wake half way then turn on the tv. Then I get back in the bed. After getting back into the bed I lay there for another 30min. Then i get back up turn on the light and plug up the iron. Then I get my clothes out and go run my water. After doing all that I go back and iron my school clothes. Unplug the iron then go get into the shower. Then I do my hair once getting out then I brush my teeth, also put on clothes then soaks, shoes, and ready to walk to the bus then wait on the bus.

2 comments:

Jeezy said...

Sistah you do alot in the morning. You do alot of dancing and footworking but not in morning.Im Shock but I LOVE YA!!!!

Creactions made by Flo said...

I like the way you put yo paragraph it's decent writting